Art & Architecture Portfolio
Fine Art/Architecture Portfolio Package© – $6,000
Each portfolio is specifically geared to meet the program requirements set forth by the individual school. Portfolios are custom crafted for online uploads, website formatting, CD submissions, and professionally printed formats in order to best enhance the student’s application. Portfolios will be professionally printed and bound, or created and submitted online.
College Preparation & Transition
Premium Transition & Educational Consulting Package for Students in College© – $18,000 (Price per academic year: 2 semesters)
- Bi-weekly Skype/Facetime consultation sessions to discuss academic progress and strategies.
- Availability to parents/students via Facetime/phone/email to ensure the student is adjusting both academically and emotionally
- Monitoring of grades and academic progress.
- Consultation and guidance on curriculum, class planning, internship opportunities, career planning, and extracurricular options.
- Interview preparation and resume preparation, review, and editing.
- Note: tutoring/assignment assistance is not include, but we do offer those additional services if needed.
Summer Timeline & Activity Planning
Summer Consultation Package© – starting at $2,500
The Summer Consultation Package provides clients personal and customized consultation with our independent summer planning expert. Up to two hours of consultation will be conducted in-person for the New York City area and via Skype/telephone for farther geographic areas. The scope of services will include:
- A pre-meeting detailed and comprehensive intake process and discussion of goals
- Feedback on programs the student may be considering for the current season as well as potential alternate suggestions (where appropriate)
- Thorough discussion of parent/student questions, priorities, needs, and goals
- Enrichment integration of extracurricular activities
- Creation of a strategic action plan to best meet the goals and needs of the students for the current season
Post-consultation supplemental services of additional research, recommendations, and guidance will be is offered are available for an additional fee.
Internship Coaching Package© – starting at $10,000
(College Freshman, Sophomore, Junior)
The importance of participating in internships during college cannot be overstated. Internships have a significant impact on a student’s ability to secure a full-time job after graduation in this highly competitive marketplace.
Our esteemed team, comprised of two coaching experts, will work one-on-one with the student in a multi-phase process over a period of 2-3 months (or longer) in order to empower students with the business savvy, marketing concepts, life tools and guidance they will need to identify opportunities, secure positions and flourish at their internships.
Our initial consultation meeting with the parent(s)/guardian(s) will be conducted in-person or via Skype (depending on geographic accessibility). This meeting will serve to address any concerns or wishes the parents may have for the student, to develop an understanding of perceived strengths and weaknesses and to gather any other relevant information necessary to ensure a thoughtful and carefully planned, personalized approach to the process. We will detail our approach, as well as discuss our strategy and the skills and tools we will build. We will address and respond to any questions or concerns.
A minimum of 4 meetings with the student will be conducted in-person or via Skype (depending on geographic accessibility). A combination of scheduled phone calls (typically twice per week) and email correspondence will also be employed. It is critical to the success of each student that they are well-versed and practiced at all manner of communication. Our coaching team will be available for additional consultation as-needed and will provide ongoing support and continued follow-up to complete each phase and prepare for the next. Student participation and eagerness to work are crucial ingredients to the success of the process.
Student deliverables via one-on-one coaching include:
- Innovative and professional resume
- LinkedIn profile and strategies
- Online branding and reputation management
- Focused internship research/identification
- Development of cover letters and applications, coached outreach and follow-up, networking, elevator pitch, interviewing, business communication, image development, and more.
Note: An Internship Jumpstart Program is available to those students who are under tighter time constraints. Optional: Ongoing Support including mentoring and advice through first year of internship employment may be added for an additional fee.
Initial Career Consultation Package© – starting at $2,000
One-on-one meeting (up to 2 hours) with our team, comprised of two coaching experts: conducted in-person or via Skype (depending on geographic accessibility). This consultation will serve to: discuss the student’s career path and interests as well as to assess the student’s perceived strengths and weaknesses.
We will evaluate and critique any existing resume, cover letters, and online profiles. We will review any internship and/or job opportunities the student has already explored. Our team will provide input on future direction/strategy/research. We will discuss our strategy, approach to the work, and the skills and tools we recommend constructing to empower the student to embark on a positive career-building process. Any parent/student questions or concerns will be addressed.
Post-consultation supplemental services of additional research, recommendations and guidance will be offered for an additional fee. See ‘Career Consultation Package’ below.
Career Consultation for Undergraduate Students/ Graduate Students/ Recent Graduates Package© – starting at $15,000
Securing a post-graduation job requires an understanding of what employers are looking for in the candidates they hire, and how to align oneself with the needs, wants and desires of potential employers.
Our esteemed team, comprised of two coaching experts, will work one-on-one with the student in a multi-phase process over a period of 3-6 months (approximate), to help secure a job in the student’s particular area of interest – whether they have earned a degree with a path to a specific career, are going through self-discovery, or are in early stage career transition.
The multi-phase process includes a minimum of 4 meetings conducted in-person or via Skype (depending on geographic accessibility), weekly scheduled phone consultations (two-per-week at minimum) and ongoing email follow-up and support. At each phase clients receive a list of tasks that they will be expected to complete to ensure a smooth transition to the next phase.
- Personal Brand and Tool Kit of Assets (e.g. unique resume, LinkedIn profile, social media job search strategies, online reputation management, personal mission statement, cover letters)
- Development and strategic coaching for networking, outreach and follow-up, interviewing, elevator pitch, opportunity and job offer evaluation, contract evaluation and more.
- Ongoing Support: mentoring and advice through first year of employment.
For instances where parents/guardians intend to be part of the process: Our initial consultation meeting with the parent(s)/guardian(s) will be conducted in-person or via Skype (depending on geographic accessibility). This meeting will serve to address any concerns or wishes the parents may have for the student, to develop an understanding of perceived strengths and weaknesses and to gather any other relevant information necessary to ensure a thoughtful and carefully planned, personalized approach to the process. We will detail our approach, as well as discuss our strategy and the skills and tools we will build. We will address and respond to any questions or concerns.